Friday, April 23, 2010

Why I Love Kohls

Kohls is almost giving away clothing right now.  There are tons of items marked down 80-90% off on their clearance racks.  I got some Chaps by Ralph Lauren cardigans (one black, one white) for $4.00 each!  I actually needed new cardigans so it was really a great deal but even if you don't need anything for yourself, go take a look for gifts for other people.  Also, pay attention to your mailbox because they just sent out another $10 off your total purchase card.  This can be used on anything and if your purchase doesn't come up to $10, you just forefit the remaining amount but I bet you can find a few things on the clearance rack to bring you up to $10 dollars.

My total Kohl's purchase included the two aforementioned cardigans, a black turtleneck sweater, a black cowl neck sweater, a dressier tank top, a flowing top that I"m going to use as a beach cover up, and a mandarin collered dress all for $21 out of pocket.  I used my $10 off card, my mother's and my neighbors and really only paid for the cover up and the dress but even they were marked down over 70%!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment