Thursday, January 7, 2010

Free Dinners Out This Month

A while back I posted about Boston Market having a Kids Eat Free event whereby you could purchase one meal for yourself and get up to two kids meals free.  Well, they are doing it again!  The current promotion can be found here and it is valid Saturdays and Sundays through the end of the month.  You just have to have the children present to get the children's meals.  They do say that you must have at least a $6 purchase to get the kids meals free but, I'm all for dinner out for $2 per person. 

I prefer to get the three sides meal for myself and order two 1/4 chicken meals for my children.  I bring a drink in a sippy cup for my little one and then I use the cup provided for him to get myself a soda and we all share the chicken.  That way I keep the cost of dinner right at the cost of a meal.  If I happen to bring my husband, I have him order separately and use a coupon for his meal so our out of pocket is as low as possible.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment