Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Menu Plan

This week begins a new schedule for us because my husband has changed his hours at work due to a promotion (great job honey!) and my brother has some things going on so I'm on my own with the monkeys for two nights. My hubby's schedule won't have him home until about 7pm the rest of the days of the week so the dinner prep and timing will be a bit different in the future. Here is the plan for this week:

Monday - Jerry's Pizza (just me and monkeys)
Tuesday - World Market Pasta (just me and monkeys)
Wednesday - BBQ pulled pork sandwiches, baked apples, baked beans, coleslaw
Thursday - Chicken quesadillas w/ beans, rice, quacamole, sour cream, tomato
Friday - Baked ziti, homemade foccacia, clementines w/ honey
Saturday - Beef & venison burritos, beans, rice, quacamole, sour cream, tomato, cucumber
Sunday - leftovers

I hope you enjoy whatever you have planned for this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment