Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Earth's Best Diapers - $5 Per Pack!!!!!

Check your mail for the latest Babies R Us sale/coupon flyer.  It appears that Babies R Us and Toys R Us are having a January "Free for All" Sale.  It includes some Super Buys that are good January 1-3 only.  The one that caught my eye was ALL Earth's Best jumbos are $5, with a limit of 3 per guest.  I've got to be honest and say that I've never tried these diapers before but I'm willing to try them for $5 a pack.  I might even be willing to drag along my husband to purchase another 3 for $5 a pack :-)  Also, if you have any of the coupons that Earth's Best sent out along with their rebate items that are still good, you could make this an even better deal - mine all expire 12/31/09 - bummer!

Also, there are a few additional coupons that would be good to use during the same trip including one that, with ANY baby purchase, you can get a free pampers sensitive touch wipes travel case.  I always grab these when they are free because they are great for my car box (post about that forthcoming in January) and also as an add on shower gift. The other coupon I might use is for $1 off all diaper rash items because, combined with a manufacturer coupon for specific brands, which I'm sure we all have, would result in very cheap diaper cream. And, last but not least, all clearance clothing is buy one, get one for .99 which makes it worth a look at the clearance racks for next year, donations or gifts.

No comments:

Post a Comment