Wednesday, December 30, 2009

A Cleaned Coupon Stash = $$$

While cleaning out my coupon stash, I came across THREE coupons for BOGO Olay Quench lotion which expire 12/31/09.  I'm not sure where I got them but if I have three, and I only get my coupons from one paper and the occasional magazine, odds are good that you probably have at least one hidden in your stash somewhere.  This would be a fun find any day of the week except I just posted here about Olay offering a rebate for Quench Lotion and, as the original post mentions, you can submit for purchasing up to TWO lotions and get a full rebate on both!  I will be swinging by Target this morning to pick these up along with some other "free" items that will expire on Thursday.  I'll let you know how it goes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment